Myrtle Beach Speedway Camping Rules & Regulations
Golf Cart Registration/Waiver
Click to download
Camping permits for March 22nd – 23rd are $25 and can be purchased at the Myrtle Beach Speedway front office.
Thank you for camping with us! We look forward to having you stay with us and want to make sure you have a safe and memorable time. Please review the following rules and regulations to ensure that you and other Speedway guests are as comfortable as possible here at our facility.
If you have any questions or need assistance in any way while staying with us, please contact the camping area hosts at the check-in location in your camping area. Additional contact information:
For injury, security and safety issues: Horry County Police/Fire/Emergency Call 9-1-1
Important Phone Numbers: MBS Campground Office 704-886-2400
Myrtle Beach Speedway is a family based organization and has a zero tolerance policy for public drunkenness, use of illegal drugs, lewd behavior and violence – verbal or physical – anywhere on Speedway property. Please know that Myrtle Beach Speedway Public Safety Officers, in conjunction with Horry County Police Department. monitor activity across Speedway property. Your cooperation with the MBS Public Safety Officers and local authorities is essential in ensuring your safety and allowing a normal flow of pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the facility permanently.
Please remember to be careful!
You are responsible for your own safety. Look out for natural hazards and dangers especially when you are in wooded areas. Swimming is not permitted in any of the ponds, streams or rivers located on or near the property of Myrtle Beach Speedway. If you hike off trails, wander in the woods or enter any body of water, do so AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The following rules are for ALL campgrounds, unless specifically noted.
- Camping Area Entrance Dates: Monday, November 12th thru Monday, November 19th at Noon
- Please be aware of all carbon monoxide dangers that can be harmful to you or other guests. Vehicle and generator exhaust MUST be expelled safely into roadways and not into adjacent campsites.
- Anyone operating a generator overnight must have an approved “exhaust flow pipe” attached to their generator exhaust to vent the fumes upward and away from other campers in order to lessen the dangers of carbon monoxide. This would apply to motor homes and units with very low decibel generators.
- Camping is permitted in designated campground spaces only. Vehicle and camping equipment must not extend beyond assigned space.
- No overnight camping is permitted in open / general parking areas.
- Camping sticker/validation credential must be affixed to windshield of motorhome or front of camping trailer (if unhooked from tow vehicle) at all times.
- One camping unit and one vehicle per site as long as you do NOT exceed the designated campground space.
- Units must be parked with the front end exposed. Officials must be able to remove any unit immediately in case of an emergency. No units permitted to park in an L-shape, U-shape, etc.
- Fires are only allowed if contained in an above ground approved container. No grilling or fires of any kind during race activities.
- No firearms, dangerous weapons, or fireworks permitted as specified by local authorities.
- Please place trash in receptacles or trash bags. There will be one round of trash pick-up at each campground per day.
- Photo ID must accompany camping credential and be presented when requested by Myrtle Beach Speedway officials/employees. Drink responsibly.
- Respect other camper’s privacy; do not walk through other campsites.
- The discharge of gray water in the environment has been found to be a significant risk to public health. Release of gray or black water is prohibited on Speedway Property.
- Anything deemed unlawful or dangerous by campground or security personnel is their sole discretion. NO UNAUTHORIZED MARKETING The users of this camping space are prohibited from conducting commerce or engaging in any marketing activities. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, the sale of goods, sampling, signage, surveying, food vending or any other activity that in the sole discretion of the staff of Myrtle Beach Speedway is deemed detrimental to the facility. Violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of the camping space and any monies paid. Camping spaces may also not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes) or trade purposes without the express written consent of Myrtle Beach Speedway.
- No reckless activity that could cause serious injury is permitted.
A campsite pass is a revocable license. The holder, on behalf of the holder and any minor accompanying the holder (individually and collectively, the “Holder”) agrees to all of the terms herein. NO REFUNDS; NO EXCHANGES. Myrtle Beach Speedway is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced passes. Patrons must have possession of passes at all times. Resale of Campsite Passes Prohibited: PASSES OBTAINED FROM SOURCES OTHER THAN MYRTLE BEACH SPEEDWAY MAY BE LOST, STOLEN OR COUNTERFEIT AND, IN SUCH CASES, WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Pets are not permitted in the grandstand areas during race event. Campers are allowed to bring the family pet when visiting campgrounds at Myrtle Beach Speedway. To insure the safety and enjoyment of all guests and campers, it is important that you read and abide by the following Pet Policy:
- Aggressive dogs of any breed cannot enter or stay at MBS campgrounds. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior, MBS personnel will ask you to leave.
- All dogs must be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s camping trailer, vehicle, motorhome or tent — there are no exceptions. No dog can be unattended outside the owner’s camping equipment. Dogs inside small dog fences are allowed as long as they are under visual observation of their owner at all times. Dogs are not allowed to be fenced-in while unattended.
- Campers must clean up after their pets and properly dispose of the waste; this rule applies at all times no matter where the pets relieve themselves in the campgrounds or parking areas. Please do not walk your pet through another camper’s site or allow them to relieve themselves on someone else’s site.
- Allowing your pet to bark uncontrollably day or night will not be permitted and in such event you may be asked to leave. Service dogs are always welcome at all MBS campgrounds. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
Infield Specific Camping Rules and Regulations
• NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ALLOWED INSIDE THE INFIELD
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. To reserve your designated camping location, please call the Myrtle Beach Speedway office at (704) 886-2400 with any questions or concerns prior to your arrival. Have a safe trip and we look forward to seeing you soon!